missing or outdated ad config
Author: The Nashville Mom
Dawn and her family moved to the Nashville area two years ago from Greenville, SC. She enjoys exploring Nashville with her kiddos in tow and sharing their adventures. A few of her favorite things are Jcrew, iced coffee, Clemson Tigers, the Leiper’s Fork library, sushi and Music City!
The NFL Draft is heading to Nashville this weekend and here’s what you need to know! First step is to download the Fan Mobile Pass at nfl.com/apps.
NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero invites families and fans of all ages to enjoy a FREE admission, three-day football festival held at Nissan Stadium. Fans will have the opportunity to participate in interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, free player autograph sessions, and live music from some of Nashville’s hottest acts. The event will take place Thursday, April 25th (12 p.m. to 10 p.m.), Friday, April 26th (12 p.m. to 10 p.m.) and Saturday, April 27th (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Drafts picks will take place on Main Stage on the evenings of Thursday, April 25th, Friday, April 26th and during the afternoon on April 27th. Find the Draft Order for Round 1 here.
Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley, Moon Taxi, Cece Winans and so many more will offer free concerts! Find the performance schedule here.
The designed Viewing Areas, which are free and open to the public, will be from Second to Fifth on Lower Broadway and Music City Walk of Fame Park. Food trucks, beer, soft drinks and water and video screens will be found throughout the site.
Other opportunities include:
- Autograph Stage with current NFL players and NFL Legends.
- Interactive games, Play Football clinics, and PLAY 60 Zone presented by Danimals for the little NFL fans.
- Photos with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- NFL Shop
- Taste of Tailgate with Nashville restaurants and Bud Light Bars
- Photo opportunities inside a replica NFL Draft Main Stage while wearing a draft day jersey of your favorite NFL team. Also find your favorite NFL team oversized helmet and have your photo taken. Share on your favorite social channels and Fan Mobile Pass.
- Combine Corner
- 40-Yard Dash: Race down the field against opponents and digital NFL players on a giant 40-yard long LED wall.
- Vertical Jump: Jump as high as you can and hit the corresponding flag to discover your vertical reach just like you would at the NFL Scouting Combine.
There are multiple entry points for the NFL Draft Experience.
- Entry A: Located at South Second off Koreans Veterans Boulevard
- Entry B: East Side of Nissan Stadium
- ADA Entry: Located at the elevator on the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge
The NFL Draft Experience limits the size and types of bags. All items will be carefully inspected. Consistent with all NFL games, the NFL strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to 2019 NFL Draft, but if necessary, the following are permitted:
- Bags that do not exceed 16″ x 16″ x 6″
- No backpacks or luggage of any size will be permitted
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after thorough inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, segways, golf carts, mopeds, scooters, electric scooters or any personal motorized vehicles other than wheelchairs of ADA devices.
Fans attending the NFL Draft will have access to free parking at Nissan Stadium and a variety of surface lots in and around downtown. Find the parking lot locations and maps here.
I will be rooting for my Clemson players Christian Wilkins and Clelin Ferrell who are among the draft picks!
For all your Nashville needs (Arts & Culture, Live Music, Eats & Drinks, Outdoor Adventures and more) browse daily suggestions at Wannado.com.