The Adventure Science Center will reopen Thursday, June 18th.
The Science Center will be open Thursdays – Mondays from 10am to 3pm and closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of guests and employees, some safety guidelines are in place.
What You Need to Know:
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance
- The Adventure Science Center will be open at 50% capacity with timed entry set at 150 guests per hour.
- All employees will be required to wear a cloth mask. While masks for guests are not required, visitors are strongly encouraged to wear them whenever possible, especially in areas where other guests are present.
- Numerous hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipe stations will be available to guests throughout the museum.
- Planetarium shows will be available with reduced seating to allow for social distancing between groups.
- Signage throughout the building and verbal announcements will encourage guests to practice social distancing and hand washing.
- Plexiglass shields will be placed at all active service counters.
- Employees will disinfect service counters every hour.
- Exhibits and public spaces will be disinfected during operating hours and at the end of every day with hard surface disinfecting wipes and bleach.
- While guests can eat at the in-house Subway, there will be no self-service drink or frozen yogurt available. Subway will clean tables and chairs as soon as they are cleared.
- Families are asked to monitor temperatures at home before coming to the museum when at all possible. If your temperature is above 100.4 or you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
Adventure Science Center is located at 800 Fort Negley Blvd. Nashville, TN 37203.missing or outdated ad config