Brooklyn Bowl Nashville, a new entertainment venue in Germantown, opens the restaurant portion of its venue today, Monday, June 1.
Brooklyn Bowl previously announced it would open mid-March but was delayed due to COVID-19.
This opening will provide locals with a culinary preview of what is to come when the venue is fully open. When fully open, the venue will feature 19 bowling lanes, live music and food by acclaimed Blue Ribbon Restaurants.
As a special thanks to its first patrons, any guest who dines during the opening week (from Monday, June 1 through Friday, June 5) will receive one hour of free bowling to redeem during a future visit.
“We know this is a tough time everywhere,” said founders Charley Ryan and Peter Shapiro. “We are thrilled to open our doors to the people of Nashville and thought it would be great to offer a taste – literally – of what’s to come with our food, and to gift the community with the chance to bowl for free when they visit us again.”missing or outdated ad config
Brooklyn Bowl Nashville will be open Monday through Friday from 5PM to 10PM and Saturday through Sunday from 11AM to 10PM.
Limited seating will be available in the restaurant and the open air porch on the second floor. No advance reservations are available at this time and walk-ins are welcome (subject to availability). Bowling and live music are not currently being offered, but are planned for the near future and will be implemented in accordance with Metro Public Health’s Reopening Orders.
The team has implemented enhanced health and safety protocols to provide a safe space for all who visit, including socially distanced seating, temperature checks for all who enter, and a requirement that masks be worn by all staff and guests (except when eating).
To read all safety protocols, see below or visit this link. To view photographs of Brooklyn Bowl Nashville, click here.
Safety Protocols at Brooklyn Bowl Nashville:
- Adoption of best-in-class safety practices to protect not only our guests, but also staff and vendors. Face masks will be mandatory for all guests (when not eating), staff, and vendors.
- A temperature check will be required for staff, guests, and vendors prior to entering the building. Anyone with a body temperature of 100.4˚ or higher will not be permitted inside the building.
- Designated sanitation staff will be present for every service, dedicated to continuously sanitizing all touchpoints in the building at least once every 30 minutes.
- Informative safety signage will be strategically placed throughout the building, both front and back of house.
- Additional hand-washing and hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the building, above and beyond what is required by the Health Department.
- New safety procedures for all employees, including increased hand-washing requirements, the use of approved face masks provided by Brooklyn Bowl, and wearing and changing gloves regularly.
- Use of touchless technology, including touchless menus and payment options. Disposable menus will also be in use.
- Regulated seating will be used to mandate a socially distanced environment, with tables and chairs spaced at least 6ft apart. No parties of 7 or more will be allowed to be seated together.
- Reducing potential infection by requiring sick workers to stay home, and encouraging all employees capable of carrying out work duties from home to work from home.
- Providing a safe space for employees to share if they feel unwell or begin exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.