Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is offering 10% off all memberships purchased through Dec. 31, 2020.
This year, give the music lovers in your life a present that delivers into the future: membership at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Along with unlimited admission to the galleries, Museum memberships include a slew of year-round perks, including invites to exclusive performances and programs, discounted tours of Hatch Show Print and Historic RCA Studio B, CMA Theater presale opportunities, and shopping and dining deals are all part of the package.missing or outdated ad config
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum offers 4 types of memberships: General, Troubadour, The Honor Society and The Corporate Honor Society
Can be purchased as individual or family memberships. Museum members enjoy unlimited free admission, exclusive events, exhibition previews, and more while helping the Museum to preserve the history of country music.
Can be purchased as an individual or dual membership (2 adults). For members age 21 – 45. Troubadour members enjoy all the same perks as a general membership plus quarterly networking events at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. They connect with other like-minded professionals from Music City.
The Honor Society
These memberships can be purchased at four different levels. Honor Society member benefits include:
- Four (4) VIP guided tours
- Museum visitor concierge services, including assistance with restaurant and program reservations
- VIP invitations, including select exhibit openings and member-only events
- Unlimited museum admission for one year and twenty (20) guest passes
- Free admission to over 250 Museum programs, including Songwriter Sessions and family programs
- One (1) Friends & Family membership ($100 value) to give as a gift
Depending on what level membership you purchase, additional benefits are included.
The Corporate Honor Society
The Corporate Honor Society of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum provides unique and valuable benefits to engage company executives, employees, and clients with one of America’s most-visited museums.
Corporate Honor Society membership grants partners exclusive access to the Museum and its programs, along with unique hospitality experiences, venue rental discounts, networking opportunities at Museum events, prominent recognition, and more.
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Corporate Honor Society members enjoy:
• Exclusive invitations to VIP member events, exhibit openings, and performances.
• Free admission passes for client or employee use.
• Complimentary individual Museum memberships for company executives.
• Prominent recognition in the Museum and on its website.