Express Edit, a concept of fashion retailer Express, opens today, Feb 12th at 412 11th Ave South, Nashville.
Express Edit is a smaller format at 4,500 square feet and features enhanced customer service and a specially curated and localized assortment.
Here are a few things to expect from the new store.
- A curated collection of clothing and accessories presented with a minimalist approach that makes for an easier shopping experience
- A strong presentation of the brand’s Spring ‘21 dual-gender collection including the Express x You assortment of styles co-designed with some of the brand’s best customers; Best of Black pieces ranging from sophisticated tops and dresses for her to tailored jackets and button-downs for him; casual, cozy everyday pieces; transitional accessories; versatile denim; beauty products from The Alchemy Corner, and even comfy jackets for your furry best friend
- Enhanced customer services will continue to roll out following launch including personalized private styling appointments available in March
- As part of its commitment to supporting the local entrepreneurs, Express will partner with Nashville-based influencers and designers to curate collections and feature in-store imagery and social media.
- The program will kick off with influencer couple @HunterPremo & @CameronPremo showcasing dual-gender curations
- The brand will also partner with local talent and vendors for activations beginning with the artists behind, I Saw The Sign, to install a localized mural in the store windows.
Hours of operation are Monday-Thursday: 10 am-7 pm, Friday-Saturday: 10 am-8 pm, and Sunday: 11 am-6 pm.missing or outdated ad config