Third and Home announced it will reopen at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 7. The new bar and restaurant located at 919 3rd Ave N has acquired a full-service license and will resume operations following Phase Two of the Roadmap for Reopening Nashville.
Third and Home will adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- Open with occupancy at 50% capacity.
- Closed for dine-in patrons at 10:00 p.m. daily.
- Patrons must be seated.
- No parties of more than six people.
- Self-service food, beverage and shared condiments are not permitted.
- Use of disposable and/or virtual menus.
- All employees will be required to wear a face mask. Patrons will be required to wear a mask until they are eating or drinking.
- Employees screened daily for respiratory symptoms and consequently sent home with any symptoms present.
- All surfaces cleaned with Ecolab Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant after every use.
- Post information about health precautions for patrons and staff. Reduce the number of people using elevators, provide hand sanitizer to the extent possible.
- Third and Home strongly encourages limiting the use of cash for payment and highly recommends debit and/or credit options to limit hand-to-hand interaction.
Under the new guidelines, Third and Home will be open every Wednesday – Sunday from 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM.missing or outdated ad config
Third and Home’s new catering to-go service now requires only a 24-hour advance notice for all orders. Catering customers can choose from several “by the pound” serving sizes designed to feed anywhere from two to four people. Menu options include fresh salads and soup, starters, sandwiches, flatbreads, and sides. More information on catering can be found at www.thirdandhome.com/catering.
A year-round venue, Third and Home is located at 919 3rd Ave N and is home to the most unique view in Germantown. The second-floor bar and restaurant is Nashville’s first live sports venue to provide patrons the opportunity to view all Nashville Sounds home games from its spacious second floor patio. Details can be found at www.thirdandhome.com.