Zepplin, a rooftop bar and restaurant has opened at Towne Place Suites, 310 Gay Street.
Sitting at seven stories, the restaurant offers views of the Nashville skyline and the Capitol. it’s the first restaurant concept to open by Big Little Fish Hospitality group.
“When conceptualizing Zeppelin, we wanted the restaurant and cuisine to tell a narrative that was relatable, yet new and distinctive to our guests,” said Scott Baird, Partner and Creative Director of Big Little Fish in a release. “Our menu is a reflection of that, allowing diners the ability to explore dishes that are simple and light to more complex and substantial, with a trace of whimsy.”
The restaurant is 4500 square feet with seating for 165 guests. The outdoor space feature four fire pits making it suitable for year-round dining.
Highlights of the menu include:
- House Patty Melt: dark rye, grilled onions, comte, frites
- Pork Loin: apple, tomatillo, jalapeno, blue cheese, tarragon
- 5 Spice Chicken Thigh: kewpie mayo, house pickles
- Alyssa’s Margarita – House Tequila Blend, Lime, Aromatized Agave, Spiced Rim
- Guilty Pleasure – Don Q Añejo Rum, Luxardo Amaretto, Cerasum Aperitivo, Mexican Coke, Vanilla Amaretto Cream
- Remarque – George Dickel Rye, Combier, Beet, Lemon, Kümmel, Ginger
- Zeppelin Fall Pimms Cup No. 1 – Pimm’s No. 1, Pur Poire Williams, Amaro Artemisia, Lemon, Jackalope Bearwalker
Hours of operation are Tuesday – Thursday, 4 pm – 12 am, Friday – Saturday 4 pm – 1 am.
For the latest news, visit them on Instagram.