Is visiting Alaska on your travel bucket list? Glacier hiking, white water rafting, dogsledding, whale watching – Alaska brings out the adventurer in anyone. With its breathtaking views, wildlife and exciting excursions, an Alaskan vacation is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.missing or outdated ad config
Hollie Birckhead, your local Dream Vacations Travel Specialist, can get you there. The best part? You don’t have to worry about any of the travel arrangements!
“By working with me, I make planning your vacation fun, simple and easy. I will listen to what you want out of your dream vacation and then I will do the research and present you with a wonderful option,” says Hollie.
“As a franchise owner, I have access to the expertise of Dream Vacations. They book more cruises than anyone else.” Right now, Hollie has four Alaskan vacation options that are perfect for anyone.
1. Inside Passage Cruise – Roundtrip cruises from Seattle, Wash. or Vancouver, B.C. provide a taste of Alaska with stops in towns such as Juneau, Skagway, or Ketchikan.The breathtaking scenery of Alaska is an unparalleled sight, one that can arguably be best captured by taking a cruise tour. A cruise tour will package the sailing experience with an amazing adventure on land. Whether you sail round trip to Glacier Bay through the inside passage or one way across the Gulf of Alaska towards the Hubbard Glacier and College Fjord, you are guaranteed to see the majesty of Alaska in all its glory.
Popular trips include:
- 7 Night Alaskan Inside Passage Cruise from Holland America Line, starting at $599.
- 7 Night Alaskan Voyage to Skagway from Disney Cruise Line. starting at $2,048
2. Northbound or Southbound Cruise – For a more in–depth Alaskan experience, a one way itinerary may better suit you. You will need flights to accommodate your departure and arrival location, and most itineraries sail between Vancouver or Seattle and Anchorage. These cruises encompass what is covered on a round-trip sailing, with additional destinations such as Valdez, Hubbard Glacier, College Fjord, or other towns along the Gulf of Alaska. If you are determined to explore all that Alaska has to offer, you can pair this itinerary with an additional land tour in Anchorage.
Popular trips include:
3. Organized Land Tours – If not traveling by cruise ship, a land tour makes it easy to experience the great outdoors of Alaska. It often includes transportation on the famous Alaska Railroad and stops at national parks and other attractions not possible from a cruise. Land tours can be added to a cruise or completed on their own.
Popular trips include:
“Alaska is the perfect destination for anyone, it is the ideal multi-generational trip. Guests of all ages will enjoy all there is to see and experience in Alaska and getting away together for an amazing experience like this will deepen relationships with friends and family you vacation with,” says Hollie.
Now is the time to plan an Alaskan getaway because this is one of the hottest destinations.
“You can still find sailings available for May through August 2020, but would need to book right away, so you can get all that you dream of with your Alaskan vacation. It is not too early to plan a 2021 Alaskan vacation either. Booking early provides you with many options and the best cabin selection,” advises Hollie.
Book a 2020 or 2021 Alaskan Cruise by the end of November and receive $50 onboard credit per state room.
For More Information or to Book your Alaskan Adventure:
About Dream Vacations & Your Local Travel Planner Hollie Birckhead
Travel agents with the top-ranked home-based travel agency franchise Dream Vacations have the resources to plan and create seamless vacation experiences for their customers while offering the best value. A member of the International Franchise Association, Dream Vacations is part of World Travel Holdings and has received partner of the year, a top-ranking status by all the major cruise lines as well as national recognition for its support of military veterans.
Hollie Birckhead has been traveling all over the world since she was a kid. Hollie can plan a customized trip anywhere in the world for anyone. You name it and she can plan it – family trips, individual trips, destination weddings, honeymoons, reunions, company trips and everything in between – Hollie does all the research to make your dream vacation a reality. She is also a Certified Autism Travel Professional and Special Needs Certified and Accessible Travel Advocate, making travel fun and easy for all families. Learn more at dreamvacations.com/hbirckhead.