The music industry’s leading nonprofit to fund medical research and cures for cancer, T. J. Martell Foundation, has announced the details for its annual event.
Held at the Omni Hotel, the 2020 Gala will honor those in Music City for their professional accomplishments, community spirit, and philanthropy.
- GRAMMY award-winning contemporary Christian artist Amy Grant – Tony Martell Outstanding Entertainment Achievement Award;
- President of Morris Higham Management, Clint Higham – Chairman’s Award; Associate Director for Clinical Research and Director of Phase I Research at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
- Dr. Jordan Berlin – Medical Research Advancement Award; commercial real estate developer
- CEO of Hall | Emery, Patrick G. Emery – Spirit of Nashville Award;
- Jim and Laurie Seabury – Lifetime Humanitarian Award. Jim is the Chairman and CEO of Enterprise Solutions while Laurie is a current and former Chairwoman/Board Member of multiple charitable organizations.
Attendees will also enjoy performances by Rascal Flatts, Vince Gill, Carly Pearce, Michael Ray, Wade Hayes, and Cece Winans.missing or outdated ad config
Nashville Honors Gala will be held at the Omni Hotel on February 24. For additional information on the 2020 Nashville Honors Gala, visit tjmartell.org
About the T.J. Martell Foundation:
The T.J. Martell Foundation is the music industry’s leading foundation that funds innovative medical research focused on finding treatments and cures for cancer. The Foundation was founded in 1975 by music industry executive Tony Martell and his colleagues in loving memory of his son T.J., who died of leukemia. The Foundation has provided more than $280 million for research at flagship hospitals in the United States.