Eskca named its 10 best restaurants in Nashville for 2021. Of those listed, several locally-owned restaurants made the list.
In creating the list, Eska states they use these five factors to place restaurants on their list.
- Consistently high level of food quality
- Consistently high level of customer service
- Restaurant traction with consumers
- Competitive landscape
- Quality of restaurant public relations
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken – Midtown (Hattie B’s began in Franklin at Bishop’s Meat and Three)
- Biscuit Love-Gulch (Biscuit Love has a sister location in Franklin at 132 3rd Avenue)
- The Pharmacy
- Peg Leg Porker
- Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant (Puckett’s has locations in Nashville, Franklin, Columbia and Murfreesboro)
- The Stillery
- Loveless Cafe
- The Southern Steak & Oyster
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint (Martin’s has locations in Nashville, Nolensville, and Spring Hill)
- Pancake Pantry
Opportunities to Save, Earn, and Get Ahead
Improve Your Heart Health with All-Natural Soltea Daily Supplement – Click Now to Save 25% Off Your First Order
All-Natural Heart Health Supplement – Save 25% Now
Overcome your credit card debt with Tally. Consolidate and save money while you pay it down.
Get started with Tally today.
Know your spending habits, anticipate overdrafts, and get up to $250. Only takes 2 minutes. No credit check.
Get your finances on track.
Acorns helps you grow your money. Take control with all-in-one investment, retirement, checking and more.
Get a $5 bonus when you sign up.
The easiest way to compare and save on home and auto insurance. Match coverage, compare rates and save.
Find hundreds in savings now!
Lower your bills and stay on top of your financial life with Truebil, the app that helps you save every day.
Take control & start saving money!
Grow Credit is a free Mastercard you can use to pay your subscriptions while you build credit.
Start building your credit today!