Nashville’s waterpark, Nashville Shores is now open daily for the season at full capacity.
Located in Hermitage, 4001 Bell Road, on the shores of Percy Priest Lake, the waterpark features more than 1 million gallons of water fun. You can experience a gigantic wave pool, plunge down the 8 thrilling water slides, or play, slide and splash in Kowabunga Beach, and enjoy a massive water treehouse and playground.
Things You Need to Know.
- The park is operating at 100% capacity, no reservations are required.
- Per Metro Nashville Health Regulations, masks are welcome – not required. They strongly encourage anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated to continue wearing a mask for their own safety and the safety of others. If you are more comfortable continuing to wear a mask while visiting – regardless of whether you have been vaccinated – you are welcome and invited to do so. For safety reasons, face coverings are not permitted while swimming or on the attractions.
- The daily parking fee is $10
- No outside food is allowed in the park, you can bring one water bottle with less than 20 ounces of water.
- The park still operates during rain, however, if there is lightning in the area, operations will be suspended until the area is clear.
- Lockers are available on-site to rent for the day. They are available in three sizes with rentals beginning at $10.
- You can purchase daily admission tickets online for a discounted price of $34.99 here. Tickets can be purchased at the gate with weekday rates, Monday – Thursday, $39.99, and weekend rates Friday – Sunday, $44.99. Junior admission, anyone under 48 inches tall – $29.99. Children under 2 are free. Senior and Military rate is $29.99.
- Weekend After 4 PM General Admission (Friday -Sunday) – $26.99 plus tax
- Weekday After 3 PM Weekday General Admission (Monday – Thursday) – $23.99 plus tax
- Park hours: Monday – Thursday, 10 am – 6 pm, and Friday – Sunday, 10 am – 7 pm. Starting on Fridays beginning on July 9 the park will extend hours until 8 pm with a dive-in movie showing.
The park is currently hiring seasonal employees, those interested in employment should visit the website here.